donderdag 1 februari 2024

Creator and Lover

"Creator and Lover"
 
I am you
And you are me
With this whispered words
I bind you to me
 
You are mine
Forever to hold
I am thine
This lifetime foretold
 
Our future together
Unsure to behold
Is written in time
Proof our bond will hold
 
The songs in your silence
Your laughter in pain
The dance in a misstep
The lessons to gain

We both fought our battles
Our demons, our past
It’s time for our future
Our bond to stead fast
 
Come to me my loved one
My darkness in light
We’ve wondered enough
Our bonds should be tight
 
Sing songs of the Soul
Dance rhythms of mind
Make broken hearts whole
Harsh thoughts ever kind
 
Creator of havens
Of peace, space and life
A tranquil soft leader
A strong steadfast guide
 
A land of meditation
Serenity and peace
For people to come
And heal their decease
 
My master my pupil
My sun, moon and stars
My northern light and guideline
In mental dark wars
 
I will be your lady
Both darkness and light
Death and destruction
Life ever so bright
 
To create our safe haven
For the anxious of mind
The lost ones, the outcasts
Here’s their family to find
 
A haven of nature
A world full of arts
For the weary of mind
To lay down their guards
 
Our grounds are the homelands
For the lost to be found
To create their new families
Forever be bound
 
Founder of families
To come and to be
A new way of living
Starts with you and me
 
Come home to your queen
Claim wife, daughter, throne
Create the abundance
A place to come home
 
Come home to me lover
My bringer of light
I’ll hold you a lifetime
Our love will burn bright
 
01-02-2024


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten